After launching the Android Lollipop update Google was all set up rolling out the Android 5.0 update for it’s Nexus devices, but the latest Android 5.0 update bought many complaints because of the major battery and other connectivity issues that were being faced by the Nexus 5 as well as the Nexus 7 users.After working on and fixing all of these bug related issues Google rolled out the Android 5.0.1 update for all the Nexus Smartphone’s. Samsung also released 3 videos of the Note 4 , Note Edge and the S5 LTE featuring the Latest Android 5.0.1.
Due to fact that, Motorola launched the first Smartphone featuring Android 5.0, the company is now reportedly rolling out the Android 5.0.1 update for the Moto G and the Moto G 2nd Gen.
The latest Android update will just bring a few minor changes but still it is an upgraded version of Android so you just want to install it on your Moto G.
It has been also reported that the Moto G as well as the Moto G 2nd Gen users will receive a Notification regarding the Android 5.0.1 update which will upgrade the system version and the built number to 22.21.25 and LXB22.46.25 for the Moto G and the 220.21.25 and LXB22.46-25 for the Moto G 2nd Gen respectively. However, you can also manually check for the system updates by going into settings.
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 16 October, 2017
- 5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Android Phone - 6 October, 2017
- Will Your Smartphone Get an Android Update? - 14 September, 2017
- 6 Best Thin Laptops You Should Consider Buying - 6 September, 2017
- Did You Know, Your Android Phone Is A Tracking Device? - 18 August, 2017