The highly awaited Android 5.0 Android Lollipop update finally rolled out for the devices like the Nexus 5, Nexus 9 and Nexus 7 tablets earlier this month.But as always it is seen that each and every Android update encounters some of the bugs the same went for the Android 5.0 update.
Android Lollipop Update Facing Issues
The Android users who updated their Smartphones or tablets to the latest Android Lollipop by OTA are encountering various Wifi issues, especially for the Nexus 5 users. It has been reported that most of the Nexus 5 users are facing the issue that the Nexus 5 saves the Wifi passwords but it is failing to connect to the Wifi network. This same issue has been reported by many of the Nexus 7 as well as the Nexus 9 users. The earlier issue which which was reported that the battery was draining a lot quickly after the users updated their Smartphones to the Android Lollipop. But Google fixed this issue.
One more issue which has been reported is that the some of the users are not able to complete the installation of the Android L onto their devices due to an error saying “missing system.img” file. After all of these errors being reported there is no word on this by Google till now. But it is very obvious that Google will very soon look after these issues and will resolve this at the earliest as possible.
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017