The market is abuzz with the introduction of not 1 but 3 Android One phones that are really low in terms of price but have some of the most amazing features. And the best part about these phones is that they can give any phone in the budget or middle end segment a run for their money.
The first thing that really strikes you about these phones is that there is absolutely no lag and with the integration of stock android OS, the operation of these devices is a breeze. This is exactly what everyone was praying for and it seems that Google’s initiatives and the efforts of Micromax, Karbonn and Spice have finally paid off.
Check out this infographic for a glimpse of the features and some interesting facts about the launch of the Android One devices in the Indian market.
Share this Image On Your Site
- Will Your Smartphone Get an Android Update? - 14 September, 2017
- 6 Best Thin Laptops You Should Consider Buying - 6 September, 2017
- Did You Know, Your Android Phone Is A Tracking Device? - 18 August, 2017
- Here Comes Spiderman On PlayStation 4 - 8 August, 2017
- Impact Of GST On Mobile And Computer Peripherals - 1 August, 2017