The market is abuzz with the introduction of not 1 but 3 Android One phones that are really low in terms of price but have some of the most amazing features. And the best part about these phones is that they can give any phone in the budget or middle end segment a run for their money.
The first thing that really strikes you about these phones is that there is absolutely no lag and with the integration of stock android OS, the operation of these devices is a breeze. This is exactly what everyone was praying for and it seems that Google’s initiatives and the efforts of Micromax, Karbonn and Spice have finally paid off.
Check out this infographic for a glimpse of the features and some interesting facts about the launch of the Android One devices in the Indian market.
Share this Image On Your Site
- How To Schedule Email on Your Gmail - 19 March, 2018
- 5 Things Your Google Assistant Would Make Easier - 1 March, 2018
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017