Facebook is one of the social networking site which is used all across the globe. Facebook is very common and popular among people of all age groups and of all countries. Facebook is available in different languages depending upon the country in which it is getting used. It is very often seen that people usually spend their free time using Facebook. Keeping this in mind Facebook has also developed a Facebook app which is widely used by the Smartphone uses. But when it comes to the background theme which Facebook has is the most common blue theme which looks pretty odd. But the true fact is this that you can change Facebook theme for your account like you can do it for your browser in Chrome.
In order to Change Facebook Theme you need to just follow this:-
Change Facebook Theme Using Chrome Browser.
When you are accessing your Facebook account from Google Chrome you have follow these easy steps to change Facebook theme:-
You may also like to read this =>
1. First of all you will have to visit the Chrome Web Store and in the search box type stylish and select extensions.
3. After clicking on free you will now download the Stylish extension.
4.After the stylish extension has been downloaded you will see a S Symbol on the right hand corner of your screen.
5. Click on that and select Find More styles from this site and a link will appear with many Facebook Themes click on the theme of your choice and select Install with Stylish after installing the theme with stylish now you are all set to go open your Facebook page and you will see your Facebook theme changed into the theme of your choice.
Change Facebook Theme Using Mozilla Firefox.
All the above 5 steps which have been mentioned can be used to change Facebook theme for Mozilla Firefox also.
Changing the Facebook theme has now become very easy. But one thing that you have to always keep in mind to change Facebook theme is that after you install the Stylish extension for Chrome of the plugin for Mozilla you will have to restart the browser and after you open Facebook then only click at the S icon which will appear at the top right hand corner.
- Best Free Android Games Of 2019 - 4 October, 2019
- Best Laptops To Buy in 2019 - 11 September, 2019
- Gadgets That Will Make The Perfect Gift For Fathers Day - 11 June, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018