Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives today, where it is impossible to imagine even the most basic activities without using this mobile device. There is a good probability that you are reading this post on your smartphone or tablet. But have you ever considered how the smartphone market has changed over the years and what do the current metrics indicate about the future growth prospects?
Check it :-Android One : Infographic
Smartphone brands from across the world are targeting emerging markets like India because these markets have a reasonable demand for the products and due to the low average penetration rate of mobile phones, there is a lot of scope for introducing new products in the market. The dynamics of the smartphone market in India has witnessed a lot of changes, especially after the increased participation of global brands and the growth of domestic brands such as Micromax which has been backed by Google’s Android One program.
Must Read – [Infographic] Full Specification OF iPhone 6
There are a lot of factors at play for this lucrative yet emerging market. Check out the infographic below for some interesting facts, expert tips and an overview of the major aspects of the smartphone market in 2014.
You may also like to read this =>
Share this Image On Your Site
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017
- Tricks to Win The Top Trending Non-Racing Mobile Games of 2017 - 15 November, 2017
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 17 October, 2017
- 5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Android Phone - 6 October, 2017
- Will Your Smartphone Get an Android Update? - 14 September, 2017