Microsoft recently launched its new operating system, Windows 10. Known to be the best Windows so far this version will be available as a free upgrade for windows 7 and 8 users for one year. Though the operating system has been slated to release in April this year (according to the rumours) but still many of you might be wondering as to how to download Windows 10 now.
Microsoft has launched a technical preview for developers, you just need to sign up for the Windows Insider Program and will get a test version of the operating system. There are some things that you need to keep in mind before downloading the preview technical which are as follows:
- Processor : 1GHz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM : 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space : 16GB
- Graphics Card : Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Monitor Resolution : 1024×768
This technical preview can lead to crashes and even data losses in rare cases. Using a secondary computer or virtual machine can be considered as this technical preview does allow us to do that with an ISO download.
- Did You Know, Your Android Phone Is A Tracking Device? - 18 August, 2017
- Here Comes Spiderman On PlayStation 4 - 8 August, 2017
- Impact Of GST On Mobile And Computer Peripherals - 1 August, 2017
- How To Charge Your Smartphone In A Right Way - 18 July, 2017
- How to Keep Your Gmail Account Secured - 14 July, 2017