WhatsApp has singlehandedly taken over the digital instant messaging segment with its easy to use interface, value added features and fast performance. Apart from personal communication and group broadcasts, WhatsApp has also been successful in delivering amazing results for mass promotions and bundled communication with the benefits being received by political agencies, businesses, individuals and just about anyone who wishes to make use of the fabulous communication technology of WhatsApp.
It has been quite some time since this amazing app has somehow managed to find its way to PCs. How was this possible? Well, the answer to this is pretty simple. People downloaded the application using an android emulator which is a tool that is used to check the performance of the application on the PC. These emulators were commonly used by developers while developing the apps to check the visual impact of their codes. But it is now being used to run Android apps on PC.
How to Download WhatsApp for PC?
- Download Bluestacks App Player (Android Emulator) from its official site and install it on your PC.
- Once the emulator has finished installing, login with your Google ID.
- Select the Search icon or the “My Apps” option and then click on “App Search”.
- Enter the search query as “WhatsApp” and press enter. You would get a lot of apps with similar names.
- Browse through the list and search for the official WhatsApp app. When you select it, the browser would redirect you to the various app stores from where you would be able to get this app.
- Select any one from the list of working app stores and once the app has finished downloading, it will get installed on the system.
- Post installation, you would be able to access WhatsApp from the App Drawer section of the emulator.
- With the installation completed, you can now configure WhatsApp by providing your contact number. Once this is done, you are good to go.
Why Should You Select Bluestacks?
You could go with any android emulator but Bluestacks App Player is the best and most compatible one which runs WhatsApp for PC effectively. Moreover, you won’t have to pay anything to get this emulator. All you need to do is to visit the official site and download it from there. It is not complicated and can be done by anyone who has a basic understanding of computer operations and internet use.
- Gadgets That Will Make The Perfect Gift For Fathers Day - 11 June, 2018
- What is A.I. and How Would Change The Near Future - 18 May, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018
- How To Get Back Your Android Phone Once If You Forget The Password - 10 April, 2018