Facebook is the most widely used social media platform on the planet but there are somethings on Facebook that annoy us. One of the most annoying things is the invitation requests that we receive from our friends especially the Candy Crush Ones.
It is really easy to stop these App requests you just need to follow the steps as mentioned below.
If you are using Facebook through Desktop:
Step 1 – Click at the top right arrow that is facing downwards on your Facebook account and select Settings.
You may also like to read this =>
Step 2 – Select Apps on the left hand side
Step 3 – Go to Apps,Websites and Plugins Widget at click on Edit.
Step 4 – Turn Platform Off window will appear then select Delete Platform.
And you are done.
If you are using Facebook through Mobile App:
Step 1 – Click at the top 3 lines on your Facebook account and select Account Settings.
Step 2 – Select Apps.
Step 3 – Click on the ‘on’ in the Platform Tab.
Step 4 – Select ‘OFF’ under the Platform option.
Step 5 – Click on “Turn Off Platform” and you are done with it.
You don’t need to get annoyed anymore of the app invitation request that you receive from your Facebook Friends.
- 10 Best Father’s Day Gadget and other Gift Ideas - 19 June, 2015
- Belty – A Completely New Dimension in the Wearable Technology - 19 June, 2015
- Top 5 Gadgets and Gizmos you can gift this Father’s Day - 17 June, 2015
- Windows 10 Features That Make This Operating System Stand Out - 5 June, 2015
- How to Stop App requests on Facebook - 1 June, 2015