You can find a dedicated music player on all smartphones, irrespective of their make or model. This essentially makes them a portable media player. But if you use iTunes, then you must be wondering device to the computer / laptop and copying it directly or you could upload the songs to Google Play Music. how to transfer your iTunes library to android. It isn’t that difficult. You can do it either by connecting the android Check out the process for each method below.
How to transfer iTunes library to Android phone directly
This is probably the easiest way to transfer your iTunes library to your android device without any hassles being experienced in the process.
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or computer using the provided cable. As soon as you connect the device to the computer, you would prompted a list of options regarding the type of connection that you wish to establish. At this stage, select “MTP” as the mode for file transfer.
- Open the file explorer window. Find and select the folder which contains the music files.
- Now open another file explorer window and locate the iTunes music library.
- Keep both the windows open and placed next to each other. This would make it easy to transfer the files.
- You may move the entire collection to the android device or you may select specific songs as per your choice.
How to transfer iTunes library to Android phone with Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a great option if you want to access your iTunes library on more than one android device at the same time. However, the service allows a maximum of 10 devices which receive the authority for accessing the content on the service. By uploading your songs to Google Play Music, you can access it on any device that has the service and you don’t have to use up storage space on your device. The entire data is stored in the cloud and managing file uploads is pretty easy, thanks to the effective Music Manager. You can upload 50,000 sons (at max) for free on Google Play Music. Using this service might help you to save up on storage space, but you will need internet connectivity to access the uploaded songs on your android device(s).
You may also like to read this =>
Follow these steps to transfer your iTunes library to an Android device.
- Visit the Google Play Store and select the “Music” option. Now you need to select the “My Music” option. Remember, you need to access the Play Store in a web browser. Also, log in with your Google account to make sure that you are able to access the songs on any device.
- Access the menu and go to the “Listen Now” option. Check the bottom section of the screen and you will come across an option called “Upload Music”. Select it. At this stage, you would be prompted to download the “Music Manager”. If you have already downloaded it, then you only need to open it and sign it with your Google Account.
- After signing into the Music Manager, select “Upload Songs to Google Play”.
- You will come to a screen showing the library / folder options that you would like to use for uploading the songs. Select iTunes and the music manager will automatically locate the library on your computer. You may choose to upload the entire collection, or you could select specific songs for uploading. There is also the option of including a podcast.
- Once done, the music manager will prompt whether you would like songs that are added to the library to be automatically synced Google Play Music. Choose the option that suits your preferences.
Did you try out any of these methods? Share your experience in the comments section below. Do let us know if you faced any issues and we would try to resolve them for you.
- Indian Government Refuses Apple’s Plan of Selling Refurbished iPhones in the Country - 17 May, 2016
- Download WhatsApp for Desktop Right Now! - 11 May, 2016
- Latest Technology News of The day – March 23, 2016 - 23 March, 2016
- Accessory Update: Detachable QWERTY Keyboard for the Note 5 and S6 Edge+ - 19 August, 2015
- Brace Yourself for Android 6.0 “Marshmallow” - 18 August, 2015