Amidst various rumours and speculations surrounding the next in kin for HTC’s flagship smartphone, new leaked photos have emerged which give a pretty good look at the all new M9. If you are wondering why the latest leaked pics are appearing so realistic, then check out the image for yourself.
Apparently, Phandroid has brought out this new set of images which indicate that the M9 is pretty similar to its predecessor except for the camera which has been transformed from a circular aperture to a square shaped component.
It is interesting to see such a change being made as this is a clear deviation from the standard features. It is too early to conclude whether this will have any major impact on the performance. However, it does have a visual appeal aesthetically.
In terms of specifications, Phandroid’s “reliable sources” have confirmed that the new flagship device would have the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0
- Display: 5-inch 1080p display
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0
- Camera: 20.7-megapixel rear-facing camera, ultra-pixel front camera
- Battery: 2,840mAh
The specs seem impressive. All that remains is to check the actual performance of the device and the price tag which needs to be kept strategically in order to justify the value-for-money proposition that customers are always on the lookout for. HTC has been criticized for its not-so-great camera quality which was pretty evident in the previous flagship device. A good part of 2014 has been spent by HTC in research and development, so we can expect something exceptional in the upcoming flagship smartphone.
- What is A.I. and How Would Change The Near Future - 18 May, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018
- How To Get Back Your Android Phone Once If You Forget The Password - 10 April, 2018
- 6 Amazing Google Maps Tips That You Probably Never Knew - 28 March, 2018