If the rumours were to be believed, then Apple is expected to come out with the iPhone 6 between 19th September and 25th September. This time the information is based on a report that has supposedly come from China. The report contains information on pricing, basic design and the details about iPhone Air (the anticipated larger 5.5-inch iPhone 6 variant).
but going by the lack of adequate authenticity of such reports, we can expect it to come out anytime during the last week of September. The report also states that the iPhone would be launched in China along with other countries where the phone would appear first. This seems a bit unlikely but going by the change in traditional approaches that the company has made, anything could be possible.
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017
- Tricks to Win The Top Trending Non-Racing Mobile Games of 2017 - 15 November, 2017
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 17 October, 2017
- 5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Android Phone - 6 October, 2017
- Will Your Smartphone Get an Android Update? - 14 September, 2017