With rapid development in full swing for coming up with Smart Watches, Samsung has come up with own range of Gear which is targeted at specific applications and is also coupled with certain devices for the best results. In keeping with this approach, the company has come out with a dedicated Samsung Galaxy Note 3 gear. It gives you the perfect balance of stylish aesthetics and multitasking functionality. This is the best thing that could have happened to the current smartphone user who needs to take out the smartphone more than often to check messages, notifications and calls. Now you can do of that and much more by simply accessing your smartphone through the gear. The specs for this amazing gear include:
- Processor: 800 MHz Processer
- Display: 1.63 inch (41.4mm) Super AMOLED (320 x 320)
- Camera: 1.9 Megapixel BSI Sensor, Auto Focus Camera / Sound & Shot
- Video: H.264 codec, MP4 HD(720p) format, Playback & Recording features
- Audio: AAC Codec supported, M4A format compatibility
- Samsung Services: Samsung Apps, ChatON Mobile Communication Services
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 + BLE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Memory: 4GB Internal memory + 512 MB (RAM)
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 56.6 x 11.1 mm, 73.8g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 315mAh
Apart from these specs, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gear also features the Smart Relay with Quick Glance Notifications. Now you can access your texts, emails and phone calls from this gear without having to pick up your smartphone. And if you wish to respond to any specific message or notification, then the relay function in the device makes sure that it is displayed on the smartphone as well so that you don’t have to spend extra time in searching for the application.
The gear serves as a great tracker tool with which you will never have to look for your smartphone again. All you have to do is to use your gear as a remote tool to activate vibrations or sounds so that you can easily locate your phone. The same applies vice versa. Why have one device when you can have two for enhancing the features considerably!
For those of you who are worried about the safety of the contents of your smartphone, the gear provides you with an Auto Lock / Unlock feature. The moment you move 5 feet away from your phone, the gear locks the smartphone and secures the contents. When you come within range, the gear signals the device of your presence so the phone remains unlocked. So there is absolutely no need for using patterns, passcodes or any other conventional security measure. This gear completely eliminates the hassles of having to constantly unlock the device to access the contents.
Hands free calls are a breeze with this gear. Not only can you place calls, but you can also answer them directly from the gear itself. This is the best way to manage things, especially if you are a busy bee and often find it cumbersome to take out the smartphone to place / answer the calls.
Need a custom experience that is perfectly suited to your needs? Don’t worry. The Gear App manager helps you to change camera settings, add / modify watch faces, enable and disable certain features, and much more. You can get what you want and how you want by tweaking the features just right with this amazing gear. You can call it the “Personal Touch”.
What could be better than having your very own personal assistant at your wrist? With the S-Voice, you can get your virtual personal assistant in the gear. All you need to do is to issue commands to place calls, compose messages, activate key features like the alarm and camera, schedule an event or check the weather, and it shall be done. The S-Voice will truly give you the ultimate hands-free experience ever.
- How To Charge Your Smartphone In A Right Way - 18 July, 2017
- How to Keep Your Gmail Account Secured - 14 July, 2017
- How to Secure Your Phone From Getting Hacked - 11 July, 2017
- How to Merge/Delete Duplicate Contacts in Android Phones - 27 June, 2017
- The Most Anticipated Games Of 2017! - 13 April, 2017