Call it memo pad,notebook,thinkpad or tablet its but to see and amaze yourself that even a 3 years old would know about it. They would ask for the camera in it, capture video and indeed ask for the angry bird’s game. No wonder if a kiddo can get picked up by tablet phones these days it’s but natural that the adult generation is feeling the need of not just a mobile but a tablet.
Samsung when started with its galaxy range commercials people found it weird to hold a big tray sort of thing near their ears but things have changed now. You will see students, professional, business people and even house wives with a tablet in their purse now.
As lay person if I define its best feature then it is its portability in terms of computer applications. Carrying those laptops is not required with a tablet in your hand now.
With choice as many as today in the tablet market it’s a difficult decision to make which one to buy.
So here are some latest and user friendly tablets introduced in the market to suit your requirements:
- Samsung galaxy note 8.0-This 8 inches 1280x 800 pixels display, capacitive touch screen note pad is available with android 4.2, quad core and 5 megapixel camera.
- Sony xperiatablet Z- This 10.1 inches, 1920×1200 pixels display, capacitive touch screen tablet is available with android 4.2.1, quad core and 8 mega pixel camera.
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet 2- 10.1 inches,1366x 768 pixels display, capacitive touch screen pad is available with windows 8 8 pro, dual core and with 8 megapixel camera.
There is more advanced range but it all depends how useful it is for you.
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017