Facebook has certainly realised that people wonder that what happens to their account after they die. In this process they have launched the “Legacy Contact”, you can assign friend or a family member the access to your own Facebook Id after your death. Once someone lets Facebook know that you have passed away then Facebook will memorialize the account and provide the legacy contact with following options:
1. Write a post on the memorialized account
2. Change the profile picture and the cover picture
3. They may even respond and message to new friend requests from people who have joined Facebook after the account has been memorialized
The legacy contact can also access your archives of photos, post etc. if you opt for it but can’t read the private messages at any point. You can even select to delete your account permanently after it has been memorialized.
It is a great new feature from Facebook that was added, though not that exciting or revolutionary but there was a need for such a feature.
- Best Free Android Games Of 2019 - 4 October, 2019
- Best Laptops To Buy in 2019 - 11 September, 2019
- Gadgets That Will Make The Perfect Gift For Fathers Day - 11 June, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018