After concentrating all over the G3 Smartphone series , reports reveal that LG is now all focused on launching the brand new LG G4 Smartphone. There have been a lot of Rumors flying around from the past week regarding the LG G4 Specifications. Based on these rumors we have came up the specifications that can be featured by the brand new LG G4.
LG G4 Specifications
1. The LG G4 will be packed with a 2K or more likely a 4K UHD (3840X2160) flexible IPS LCD display having Corning Gorilla Glass 4 which is likely to go against the Samsung Galaxy S6. The phone size is likely to be in between 5.5 to 6.3 inches making the place in the Phablet Smartphone range.
2. The phone is likely to come along with 4 GB of RAM, latest Version of Android 5.0 Lollipop and 32 GB and 64 GB variants based upon the Internal Memory.
3. The phone will also feature a good metallic designed body and would be dust and water resistant which would ultimately raise the stats for the LG G4.
4. According to the branding model the LG G4 will feature a more powerful processor than the LG G3 and G2 had. The G4 is likely to feature the Qualcomm Snapdargon 64 – bit 810 Octa-Core Processor, which is one of the most powerful processors.
5. The phone will be equipped with a 21 MP rear camera and a 13 MP Front facing Camera for talking Stunning and sharp selfies and enabling video chats at 1080p at 40fps. The 21 MP rear camera will enhance the video recording experience by allowing the users to record 4K videos at 60 fps.
6. Now moving on to the battery life, the LG G3 faced many of the battery lag issues which will are going to be overcome by the LG G4 which is likely to feature a 4800 mAH battery.
Looking at all the above specs we can admit that LG will take the LG G4 to a totally different level when it comes to technological advancements with which the G4 would be launched, thus these advancements will make the G4 the most Hi-Tech Smartphone of this era. The phone is likely to be launched by the mid of 2015, but at what price will this Smartphone be launched would be quiet challenging.
- How To Schedule Email on Your Gmail - 19 March, 2018
- 5 Things Your Google Assistant Would Make Easier - 1 March, 2018
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017