WWE’s highest grossing game made by 2K sports the WWE 2k14 now can also be played on your Android devices. In order to get WWE 2k14 on Android all you will have to follow these simple steps.
Play WWE 2K14 On Android
1. The WWE 2k14 on Android is a PSP game so the first thing you will have to do is to download the PSP Emulator via the Google Play Store. There are many of the PSP Emulators available at the Play Store but the most popular emulator which I recommend is the PPSSPP Emulator which can be downloaded for free.
2. After that you will have to download all the files from the link mentioned below.
3. Now make sure that you extract the file Savedata.rar in Sdcard0/PSP/Savedata. If you don’t have a file extractor then you can download the Easy Unrar Lite via the Google play Store.
4. Then use a File joiner in order to join all the 8 iso parts of the WWE 2k14 game. There are a lot of online software as well as many apps available for this at the Play Store but we are mentioning the easiest file joiner which will only run on your PC
5. Now after joining all the 8 parts you will get a complete game file saved at your desired location and then move this complete game file on your device and you are all set to play the WWE 2k14 On Android device of yours.
Make sure you extract the Savedata file at the correct location as described above. If you follow these simple steps you will be able to play the game easily on your Android device. Share this awesome trick with your friends and for more Tips and tricks you can follow us on Facebook and you can also post your requests regarding any sort of tips and tricks on our Facebook Page.
- Gadgets That Will Make The Perfect Gift For Fathers Day - 11 June, 2018
- What is A.I. and How Would Change The Near Future - 18 May, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018
- How To Get Back Your Android Phone Once If You Forget The Password - 10 April, 2018