Samsung Electronics claims that the the data transmission speed can be increased by 5 times the maximum rate as it has developed a Wi-Fi technology for doing so and also making it possible for the existing Samsung Electronics Devices.
Kim Chang Yong, head of a Samsung research-and-development center, said in the statement that “Samsung has successfully overcomed the barriers to the commercialization” of the 60 GHz Wi-Fi technology. The new 60 GHz Wi-Fi technology will enable a 1 gigabyte movie to be transferred between devices in less than three seconds thus making it possible for the high-definition videos to be streamed in real time. The technology removes the gap between actual and theoretical speeds, and exhibits 10 times faster speeds than the existing Wi-Fi technologies as said by Samsung.
Samsung said that the commercialization of the 60 GHz Wi-fitechnology is expected till the next year and plans to apply its new Wi-Fi technology to a wide range of products, including telecommunication equipment’s, medical and audio-visual devices.
“New and innovative changes are awaiting for Samsung’s next-generation devices, and mean while new possibilities for the future development of Wi-Fi technology have been opened up.”
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017