Hacking has become a very often and common phenomenon that is being faced in the 21st Century by each and every one. This digital dictionary era has witnessed many of the hacking cases. The recent case of hacking analysis reveal that almost every Smartphone app has been hacked. When talking in percentage, 75% to 98% of the apps have been hacked that are available for both the Android as well as the iOS platforms.
Hacking Smartphone Apps Analysis
You may also like to read this =>
The latest Analysis conducted by Arxan Technologies reported very shocking stats and these stats point out towards the points and alarming the Smartphone users for the points that they should keep in mind while downloading the apps either from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
The firm tested the top 100 most paid as well as the top 20 most free apps from both the Play Store as well as the Apple App Store and found out that 97 % of the paid apps for the Android users and 87 % of the top paid apps for the iOS were vulnerable and were hacked. The same testing was done for the free apps and the results were totally horrifying as 80 %of the free apps for the android users and 75 % of the free apps for the ios users were found to be hacked.All of these above results indicate that the hacked apps are the clear target for the hackers and will these apps are rallying to carry out suspicious hacking attacks.
- What is A.I. and How Would Change The Near Future - 18 May, 2018
- How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Your Android - 27 April, 2018
- 10 Trending Android Phone Accessories For 2018 - 20 April, 2018
- How To Get Back Your Android Phone Once If You Forget The Password - 10 April, 2018
- 6 Amazing Google Maps Tips That You Probably Never Knew - 28 March, 2018