Planning to buy a high-end smartphone this festive season? Choosing a good smartphone for yourself is not a easy job and specially when all the options given are best.
A bunch of brand new devices were launched this year, making it difficult for costumer to choose one. Well, don’t worry, we have selected some of the newly launched devices on the basis of the their performance and specs to narrow down the choices. Here is the list of Top 5 smartphones of 2015 which you can buy right now.
Apple iPhone 6 is certainly the world’s bestselling smartphone at the moment, and have made a quite few records in sale. Apple has earned reputation of giving reliable and great devices. Where, coming up with a larger screen, Apple has hit all the right spots with iPhone 6. People were craving for a bigger iPhone since a long time. The Apple’s first big-screen device has a 4.7 inch HD (1334x750p) display accompanied with a fingerprint sensor home button and runs on iOS 9 OS. The iPhone 6 has a A8 processing chip with 1 GB RAM ad is available in three variants – 16, 64 and 128 GB storage.
This devices is loaded with a 8 MP rear camera with face detection feature and a 1.2 MP front facing camera. This device is powered by battery of 1810mAh and is available in three colors – Gold, Grey and Silver.
You may also like to read this =>
Price: 41,099 INR
- Processor: A8 chip
- Display: 4.7 inches (750×1334 pixels)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Camera: Primary (8-megapixel), Secondary (1.2 MP camera)
- OS: iOS 8, Upgradeable to latest
- Battery: 1810mAh battery
- Dimensions: 138.10 x 67.00 x 6.90
- Colour Variants: Gold, Grey and Silver
Sony Xperia Z3+
Sony impressed the market with the upgraded version of Xperia Z3. The Sony Xperia Z3+ is an improvement of the flagship Xperia Z series. Sony has loaded the device with a 20.7 MP rear camera and super sharp full HD 1080p (1920×1080) IPS 5.2 inch display. The body of the phone is fully made of metal and glass, where the glass used is shatter-proof and according to the company the phone is fully water and dust resistant. So if you are looking for a new smartphone, Sony Xperia Z3 plus will be a great choice as it has a octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor and a 3 GB RAM delivering improved performance.
Add-on to this, Xperia Z3 plus comes with 32 GB internal storage which is expandable upto 128 GB via Micro SD card and the smartphone is powered by 2930mAh battery. The phone is available in three different colors – Green, Black, Copper and white.
Price: 43,790 INR
Processor: Octa-core 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
Display: 5.2” 1080p FHD, IPS display sRGB130%
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Storage: 32 GB expandable upto 128 GB
Camera: Primary (20.7 MP with auto focus, 4K Recording), Secondary (OIS enabled 5 MP camera)
Battery: 2930mAh with Battery
Weight: 144 g
Colour Variants: White, Black, Copper, Aqua Green
The successor to the Samsung Galaxy Note family, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 runs on android 5.1.1 Lollipop and comes with a 5.7- inch Super AMOLED QHD (2560 x 1440p) display. It has a 16 MP rear camera (5312 x 2988ppi) and a 5 MP front facing camera. Under the hood Samsung Galaxy packs a 64-bit, octa-core Exynos 7420 chip for better performance. The device is now available with improved battery (3000mAh) and 4 GB RAM that delivers lag free performance. Samsung have sealed down the phone so the battery and Micro SD card is nonexpendable, limiting it to the the storage of 32 and 64 GB.
Inspired by the latest flagship Galaxy S6 plus, Galaxy Note 5 has a metal and glass body strengthened by Gorilla Glass 4. Samsung has even launched the new S Pen with Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The new S Pen gives the feel of a actual pen. Just a click can give you access to the S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a great choice if you are looking for a high performance phablet with a sleek and sturdy design.
Price: 53,900 INR
- Processor: 64-bit, octa-core Exynos 7420 chip
- Display: 5.7- inch Super AMOLED QHD display, 2560 x 1440px resolution
- Memory: 4GB LP-DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 32 / 64 GB
- Camera: Primary (16MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, OIS, 4K video), Secondary (OIS enabled 5 MP camera)
- Connectivity: USB-C Port, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, NFC, and Infrared
- OS: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android M
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm (6.03 x 3.00 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 171 gm
- SIM: Nano – SIM
- Colour Variants: Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan, White Pearl
The LG G4 was launched this June in India. The top-end smartphone sports a 5.5 inch QHD (2560x1440p) IPS display powered by a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit hexa-core processor and 3GB RAM. The LG G4 has 32GB storage and a micro SD card slot for expansion. As a bonus, it features a 16 MP main camera with optical image stabilization and the most convenient manual shooting mode of any smartphone out there.
The LG G4 is available in Plastic and Leather body variants, where the leather variant is much smoother and gives a premium look to the device. The lag experienced in LG G3 has been fixed for LG G4 which delivers a better user interface.
Price: 38,195 INR
- Processor: 1.8GHz hexa-core
- Display: 5.5 inches (1440×2560 pixels)
- Memory: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Camera: Primary (16 MP), Secondary (8 MP)
- OS: Android 5.1
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 148.90 x 76.10 x 9.80
Sony Xperia Z5
Sony has moved a level ahead going straight to 4K resolution with the launch of world’s first UHD 4K smartphone. It has twice the pixel density of Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus and other devices that have 2k display. The Sony Z5 has slightly improved looks which managed to live upto expectations of the Xperia users.
The Sony Xperia Z5 has 32 GB storage (expandable upto 200 GB), 3 GB RAM, 23 MP main camera and 2.3 MP front facing camera and powered by 3430 mAh battery. The 5.5 inch UHD (3840×2160) 4K display coupled with a powerful camera gives the user an amazing experience. The phone is available in 3 different colors – Chrome, Black and Gold.
Price: Expected price: 64999 INR
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
- Display: 5.5 inches (2160×3840 pixels)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB
- Camera: Primary (23 MP with auto focus, 4K Recording), Secondary (OIS enabled 5 MP camera)
- Battery: 3430mAh with Battery
- Dimensions: 154.40 x 76.00 x 7.80
- Weight: 180 gm
- Colour Variants: Chrome, Black and Gold.
These are the High-End smartphones you may like to invest in. Which one is your favorite from the above? Let us know in comments below.
- LG G5 Review – Step towards Advancement - 15 April, 2016
- Latest Technology News of The day – April 15, 2016 - 15 April, 2016
- Latest Technology News of The day – April 14, 2016 - 14 April, 2016
- Latest Technology News of The day – April 11, 2016 - 11 April, 2016
- Latest Technology News of The day – April 08, 2016 - 8 April, 2016