Adding to its existing Mi series, Xiaomi launched the Mi Note which is a smartphone of the phablet category. Posing straight competition to the One Plus it sports a 5.7 inch 1080p display for a great phablet experience.
3 GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 Processor ensure that the device will be a smooth runner and will run all the current apps like a piece of cake. The phone will be available with two memory options the 16 GB and the 32 GB variant. If these specs were not enough for you then Xiaomi has even the launched the Pro variant which is boosted by 4 GB RAM and a 64 bit Snapdragon 810. Even the screen will have more detail with a resolution of 2560×1440 at 515ppi screen i.e. the 2K display.
13 MP camera will keep the photoholics busy and for those who can’t take a stable shot, the mobile has an optical Image stabilization. For selfie lovers the device has a 5 MP front facing camera and you won’t get out of battery for sure because the phone has a juice of 3000 mAh. There is no surprises that the device is based on Android 4.4 KitKat and runs the MIUI 6. The Mi Note is priced at US$ 371 (Rs 23,000) approximately for 16GB variant and $451 (Rs 28,000) approximately for the 32GB variant. In comparison, the Note pro is priced at US$ 533 approximately, which is around Rs 33,000. Though Xiaomi has not made any formal announcements but Mi note is expected to arrive in the second half of this year.
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017
- Tricks to Win The Top Trending Non-Racing Mobile Games of 2017 - 15 November, 2017
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 17 October, 2017