Xiaomi is ready to launch its Mi 4 Tomorrow in India and all set to make a dramatic entry. It is clear that Xiaomi knows how to put the cards right and in their invite they have used their handset depicting 3 stumps with “Mi hits a 4 and a 6” written above it. It is also be expected by Xiaomi to launch a sports collaboration tomorrow with their device as the cricket world cup is not so far and the invite showing three stumps.
Unveiled in July last year this, the Mi 4 is a killer as far as specs are concerned. A full HD (1920×1080) 5 inch IPS display looks great and 3 GB RAM boosted by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 makes any task a piece of cake on this phone. It is a powerhouse with 3,080mAh battery and comes with 16 GB or 64 GB options.
It flashes a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor and 4K video recording, along with a 8MP front shooter with Sony Exmor R sensor for selfie lovers. It is obvious that the smartphone will run on the Android 4.4.3 Kitkat. It is still not confirmed but it is rumoured that the phone will be priced around Rs. 20000.
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017
- Tricks to Win The Top Trending Non-Racing Mobile Games of 2017 - 15 November, 2017
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 17 October, 2017