Despite the not-so recent ban on Xiaomi’s handsets in India, the Beijing based smartphone manufacturer has made a fantastic comeback in the prospective Indian market with recent releases comprising the Xiaomi Mi4 and the Mi Pad. Xiaomi’s handsets are known for their mass ordering and immensely fast depletion of stocks when it comes to open sales / flash sales. With the first round of sales for Xiaomi Mi Pad being successfully completed on 24th March, 2015, the company gathered the required stock again and is gearing up for round 2 of the open sales which has commenced from 12pm today.
Check out the announcement made by the brand on its Facebook page.
Source: Mi India (Facebook Page)
If you have not bought this amazing tablet already, then head over to the official store, Flipkart, and get your hands on the Xiaomi Mi Pad before they run out. Trust me, these products sell like hot cakes and the stocks often get depleted within hours of commencement of sale. If you consider the price-feature ratio, then this is an amazing tablet with some really good features that come with an affordable price tag.
Check out the specs of this device below.
|Display||7.9-inch IPS326 PPI|
|Processor||2.2 GHz Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC ARM Cortex-A15|
|Expandable up to||128GB|
|Camera||8MP rear, 5MP front|
|Operating System||Android 4.4 KitKat|
- The Hottest Phones Anticipated in 2018 - 5 January, 2018
- 4 Hottest Devices You Need to Gift This Christmas - 21 December, 2017
- 5 Features of Your Android Phone That Probably You Don’t Know - 8 December, 2017
- Record Android Smartphone Screen - 28 November, 2017
- Your Phone: Fake or Original ? 4 Amazing Tips to Check - 17 November, 2017