The country is disappointed with the decision of selectors to not select Yuvraj Singh in the Indian Team for ICC World Cup 2015. Yuvraj Singh was the hero for the last World Cup and the decision was a surprise but destiny might change and selectors might have to review their decision again. Yuvraj Singh may return to the Indian Squad for World Cup 2015 if Ravindra Jadeja fails in the fitness test to be conducted on February 7. Total 4 players will be put to the fitness test in Australia and Yuvraj is more likely to be selected if all rounder Ravindra Jadeja is declared unfit. Other players that will be put to test are Rohit Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Ishant Sharma.
It is clear that there is no comparison when we compare the batting of both all rounders Yuvi and Jadeja, Yuvi stands much superior to the young Jadeja. Yuvraj Singh fans will be hoping to see him back in the Indian squad and continue his dream run of the previous World Cup.
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Gadgets You Need in 2017 - 16 October, 2017
- 5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Android Phone - 6 October, 2017
- Will Your Smartphone Get an Android Update? - 14 September, 2017
- 6 Best Thin Laptops You Should Consider Buying - 6 September, 2017
- Did You Know, Your Android Phone Is A Tracking Device? - 18 August, 2017